Supporting your decision making process through innovation
At Gretec we offer stand alone consulting and advisory services to support your decision making processes when it comes to turnkey farming projects and to support your current design and engineering teams with regards to existing farms.
At Gretec we are very capable to provide complete advisory services in the areas of turnkey project works including engineering, building visualizations, services for planning and construction management, technical supervision during construction, static assessments and consulting.
We offer expert technical and technological advisory services covering construction for civil engineering and agriculture industry. We can advise on how to design and supply buildings for cattle, pigs, poultry and fish.
We are a team of experienced agrobusiness specialists and technicians specializing in design and construction of turnkey farms for various agricultural production. We also deliver partial technological units for existing production facilities.
Our consulting services for existing farms and technological units focus on our clients‘ most critical issues and opportunities.
Project consulting and technical advisory
Any project which is to be successfully implemented requires thorough preparations. Every project we help implement is designed and technically documented to the highest of degeree.
We will guide you through the preparatory phase of your project, design, construction permission and we will inform you about all the necessary steps in the phase of preparation and implementation of your farming project thanks to our comprehensive services that we offer:
- Pre-project work (project study, 3D visualization, conceptual works)
- Project works (for construction permit or complete projects for implementation)
- Consulting, feasibility studies
- Technical and survey works
- Business and project planning
- Estimation of project costs
- Budgeting works
- Project specifications and technical calculations
- Calculations of production capacities, herd turnovers, production capacities of buildings
- Project planning and management
- Construction timetables